ForumsQuestionsWidget not working

Widget not working
jcoppola

Posted: Apr 11, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Recently my Dashboard Widget does not look correct - has "error 404 page not found" Clicking on the logo takes you to the web log in screen rather than the widget list of to dos. What happened??
carl.winter

I'm having the same problem! Started maybe this morning? Tried to reinstall the widget to no avail. Any ideas?
nat.futterman

I'm experiencing it too.

I think the widget's basically just a browser that goes to the mobile version of the site. I haven't got the app but use to mobile page (toodledo.com/slim) and it looks identical. Maybe the widget is directing to an old address for that page?

It seems like a simple fix, but -ahem- without the source not something we can fix ourselves.

Edit: for the moment I've come up with a temporary solution. Go to toodledo.com/slim in Safari, then click File > Open in Dashboard, select an area roughly equivalent to the widget, and then you have a Web Clip of the mobile site -- it looks identical. Unfortunately some (but not all) clicks on the page will go to your browser rather than staying in the widget. Nevertheless, it's an OK temporary solution at least for seeing your todos in Dashboard. Hope this helps.

This message was edited Apr 11, 2009.
jcoppola

Interestingly I have an imac with the Widget installed and it still seems to work fine. My Macbook on which I installed the widget later is the one that does not work but did work initially after it was installed.

Thanks and hope this comes to the attention of the developer here.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 13, 2009
We've gotten it fixed. Sorry about that.
nat.futterman

Posted: Apr 14, 2009
Again, thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.