ForumsQuestionsA way to get better stats?

A way to get better stats?
mellymoo

Posted: Oct 10, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I'm not sure how to best explain this other than to compare td to mint.com. I love the way that mint breaks down my spending for me and I can see exactly where my money goes and what I value. I want to do the same thing with my time. I like the graphs, but I wish they were clearer. I wish they broke down every category so that I could select a section and see exactly what tasks are bring counted. I wish that I could break down my goals so that I could see a graph of just my long term goals, and then do a reality check on how I am fulfilling them . Any plans to improve the graphs? Any 3rd party apps that can do this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the feedback. We would like to enhance the graphs in the future. I will log your idea for the goal breakdown.
mellymoo

So glad to hear! Let me clarify after thinking on it... I have all my life long goals broken into 3 or 4 long term goals, and each of those are broken into 3 or 4 short term goals. Then each if my to do's are related to a short term goal. I would like to see a pie chart of all my life long goals to see which ones are getting the most of my time, and I'd also like to see a pie chart of each of those goals broken into long term goals and so on. Then I would like, on each of those charts, to be able to take out a slice and see a list of the actual items that I did that fit into that. I want it so that I can do this for any given day, week, month, year, etc. I hope that makes sense and is possible. I think it would really aid people in being able to live a purpose and goal driven life by giving them the power of clarity over the daily drudge work and how it relates to the bigger picture.
At least, that's what I was thinking while I was doing the dishes a minute ago ;-)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.