I find that a lot of traditional applications, and that goes for Toodledo as well, is starting to lag behind in terms of "Smart" functionality that is often becoming the norm on smartphone platforms. You might consider brainstorming of ways to make Toodledo smarter.
One thing I though of was that I'd like to be reminded/warned when certain things happen, such as:
- my number of active projects exceeding 50
- my number of active taskss exceeding 300
- my completion rate exceed 15 tasks a day (smiley!)
- my "inbox" of unprocessed/uncategorized tasks being stale for 3 days
- my percentage of "stale" tasks exceeding x % of total (cleanup time!)