ForumsQuestionsLists on iPhone App

Lists on iPhone App
StoryJW

Posted: Dec 08, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Another great work-around is just to use wunderlist for your lists. It's free, as is the mobile app. You can make as many different lists as you like; and even email them or share them (I often email my husband the grocery list if he's going to the store instead of me); and it works like a champ with iPhone and iPad.

I use Toodledo for tasks; and wunderlist for lists.
john

Posted: Dec 21, 2014
There is a work-around I use.

On the web version:
Create a folder called Shopping, or whatever.
In Notes, create a note called Shopping List.
Add your items to the note.
Link the note with the Shopping Folder.

In iOS:
Sync.
Open Notes.
Open the Shopping List.

It syncs both ways as well!
silkedandy

Posted: Dec 28, 2014
At least 75% of the time when I am working with lists, it usually is on my Android. Therefore, I use wunderlist too to capture items I need from the grocery store, since it's important I can check off those items I get and see those that I could not. Toodledo is my task manager that I use to process my tasks/projects/next actions/inbox many times throughout the day.

So far, I have not found a use for lists and outlines. Are they good to use as checklists and can they be made recurring or duplicated?
cfw.two

Posted: Dec 29, 2014
Score: 3 Reference
this is extremely unfortunate, i am not willing to pay for the gold account until lists is available on iOS - to see how far back this recommendation has been ongoing is a little rediculous
jonathanberz

Posted: Mar 09, 2015
I totally agree I've been waiting for lists for too long now. How hard can it be?! Please prioritize adding it to the app !!! I imagine you are losing customers or missing potential ones with this issue.
joatko

Posted: Mar 10, 2015
Lists would also make a huge difference to me.

When is this coming?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.