ForumsQuestionsNotes via email and note WYSIWIG editor?

Notes via email and note WYSIWIG editor?
Alex Brown

Posted: Nov 08, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I moved this to a support ticket, please delete!

This message was edited Nov 08, 2013.
dannyw0011

Posted: Nov 08, 2013
While your message is deleted, I see your title. I totally agree that a WYSIWIG note editor is needed, but Toodledo notes are BASIC (did I say BASIC?), and I'm beginning to suspect that we'll never see anything more than HTML tags. I still use them, and find them helpful, but a polished note editor may never appear. And unlike some sites that roadmap their development, Toodledo definitely takes an opposite business model.

Hope I'm wrong about the editor though. If one appears from your support ticket, I will definitely start submitting more tickets myself!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 11, 2013
If you look at the "Long text" column type in the Lists section, you'll see where we are going with Note editing in the future.
dannyw0011

Posted: Nov 13, 2013
Thanks for the reply. Formatting for the "long text" in the Lists section is exactly what I've been hoping for. I can imagine that implementing such a feature in a new section of your database such as Lists is easier than trying to modify a much more complicated section such as Tasks. However, I hope your future timeframe is more a near future, rather than later (and if I had formatting, I would have put this last sentence in red underlined text).

Thanks for your continuing development. I find Toodledo unsurpassed in the features I need.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.