ForumsQuestionsHow to define time interval for task?

How to define time interval for task?
AntonioTroitsky

Posted: Nov 14, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
How can I define tasks which I must to do on this week or this mounth, but I don't want to use due date because it very hard to make a decision for specific date.

Is there ability to do it?
DSM_2

If the task must be done this week or month, then why not set the due date to the last day of the week/month and the start date to the first day of the week/month? You could also set an alarm to go off sometime before the start date (although you'll have to set it based upon the due date -- Toodledo doesn't do alarms based upon start date).
AntonioTroitsky

Posted by DSM:
If the task must be done this week or month, then why not set the due date to the last day of the week/month and the start date to the first day of the week/month? You could also set an alarm to go off sometime before the start date (although you'll have to set it based upon the due date -- Toodledo doesn't do alarms based upon start date).

It's not comfortably because of that due date option definitely define the date. It will be complex to find nessesary task which must be done in the last day of the week for example.

I think it will be more comfortable to use only start date and tags.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You could make a goal called "This week".
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.