ForumsQuestionsGoogle Calendar problem

Google Calendar problem
kenbeyond

Posted: Apr 16, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Since it is claimed that Chinese characters are supported for google calendar by toodledo in the latest update, I unsubscribed the ical and resubscribed it.

But an error popped out in google calendar,"We could not parse the calendar at the url requested."
Please help

BTW,would the google calenar gadget send the event notification if I set the notification in google calendar?

Or only the google ical would do the notification job?

This message was edited Apr 16, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 17, 2009
Sometimes Google has a hiccup. My advice would be to try again. If it still won't work, create a private support ticket and post the link to your iCal feed and we'll check it out.
Anders

Posted: Apr 17, 2009
Posted by kenbeyond:
BTW,would the google calenar gadget send the event notification if I set the notification in google calendar?

Or only the google ical would do the notification job?

I am not 100% certain, but I believe that the Toodledo gadget is just seen by Google as an all day event every day. I have not tried it, but my guess is that any notifications you set for it will be sent out as if the task was at midnight at the beginning of the day it is due on. In other words, if you wanted a reminder two hours before for a task on Friday, you would get the notification at 10:00pm Thursday regardless of the task's due time.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.