ForumsQuestionsstrange spontaneous change in display

strange spontaneous change in display
louise_1297540325

Posted: Dec 13, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I've been happily using Toodledo for a while now, but it's suddenly changed its typical way to display tasks in an annoying way. I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything to make that change, and I can't get it to change back.
I often add embedded notes with my tasks, clicking on that little text icon to open up read those notes. Usually those are not displayed, so I just see the list of my tasks for the day. But for some reason, as of yesterday, all tasks are displayed with all embedded notes. This makes my list of tasks MUCH longer and harder to read.
I have tried closing and restarting my browser, and logging into Toodledo again. But it always starts up with all those notes wide open.
How can I fix this? I couldn't find anything in Settings to specify whether those should be displayed.

Please help!
louise_1297540325

This is happening in Firefox 27.
louise_1297540325

Every time I change something in my tasks, for example check a task that is completed, I usually redisplay the page in my browser to reduce the list to what remains. But if I refresh the page, then all those notes that I just meticulously closed open up again. Very annoying :-(
Salgud

Have you tried clicking on the "Hide/Show Details" button, in the dark blue toolbar near the top of the screen, in the group of 4 icons, just to the left of the "Multi-edit" icon?
louise_1297540325

Ahhhh. Bless you! I thought I had already poked at every possible button, hunting for a solution, but I evidently missed that one. Apparently I created the problem by poking that button by mistake. Thanks again!

I guess this is the place to go for dumb questions as well as complicated ones, huh? :-P
Salgud

This is definitely where I come to get my dumb questions answered! :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.