ForumsQuestionsLists on iPhone

Lists on iPhone
rapp

Posted: Dec 24, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
Windows 8.1, iPhone 5. Browser is Chrome. Latest versions of everything.

It's probably right in front of me, but I can't see it. How do I show lists on the iPhone 5? For example, if I create a grocery list on the web, and add some items to it, I need it to display on the iPhone since I don't carry my home computer to the supermarket and don't want to use a browser! Thanks and have a merry Christmas.
--

Larry
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 24, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
The lists and outlines tools are not yet available in the iOS app, but they are coming.
duffy1301

Posted: Dec 27, 2013
I want Outline & List on the phone & tablet also, I guess we just have to wait. Currently I use the Notes section and create a Note and then make a list inside the note. It works pretty good for now.
cjp_1387841572

Posted: Jan 03, 2014
What's a realistic timescale for releasing "lists on iOS" feature?

This message was edited Jan 03, 2014.
cjp_1387841572

Posted: Jan 03, 2014
Please ignore my last post. Have just caught up with your "policy" re: roadmap.
swchatnoir_1389387782

Posted: Jan 10, 2014
Score: 2 Reference
Yay for outline and lists coming to iphone - that will make toodledo the true king of the to do apps!

This message was edited Jan 10, 2014.
asanyal296

Posted: Apr 24, 2014
I was wondering about the same thing - why the "lists" were not showing up? I agree - Toodledo is otherwise great. I am getting a lot more done and staying on top
Toddaschrader

Posted: Jun 10, 2014
When will the lists be available on my iphone 5?
Thanks
Sabina A.

Posted: Jun 10, 2014
Posted by Toddaschrader:
When will the lists be available on my iphone 5?
Thanks

It's against our policy to comment on time frames, but this is high on our to-do list. Thanks for your patience.
awpoirier

Posted: Sep 09, 2014
Any update on this task? Within 3 months, 6 months, end-of-year, etc?
Vicfrances

Posted: Sep 11, 2014
I´m waiting almost one year to see this on my iphone :((( It works really slow... Hope this could be done soon, it´s frustrating when you are on mobile app and can not add to your list ...
hornmg

Posted: Sep 23, 2014
Just adding my two cents..... Isn't a list kinda useless if you can't take it with you? Please let us know when we can expect this to be resolved.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 23, 2014
Lists is a very complex section so it is taking longer than Outlines took to get into iOS, but we are working hard to bring it to completion.
faisalgh

Posted: Dec 05, 2014
Need access to lists from iOS. This is a limiting feature that makes me want to evaluate alternate tools.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 05, 2014
We are working on it. In the meantime, you can use the iOS Web browser to access lists outside of our app.
paladinmdo

Posted: Mar 09, 2015
Score: 3 Reference
Might I suggest some text on the Lists web page saying "this is not yet viewable in the iPhone app?" Would have saved 10 minutes of my life. Since this question was posted 14 months ago, this functionality would not seem to be imminent, or a priority. Which is fine, when expectations are appropriately set.
phil.kimbia

Posted: Mar 30, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
I'm anxiously awaiting this also..... PLEASE!
mhmcgrath

Posted: Jun 13, 2015
How are we coming on Lists on iPhone?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 15, 2015
Very close
Athenix

Posted: Jun 23, 2015
I hope this is VERY soon. It's a huge part of why I paid $3.99 on Apple to get Toodledo. Why does it cost on Apple but not android? And then--no Lists.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.