Please consider adding "Tags" to the "Organize" menu. I am considering new strategies for managing my tasks beyond the standard stuff that Toodledo supports and it all comes down to well defined Tags. This will include the need for the following:
1. Bulk add/delete/change tags
2. Categorize tags -- suggest adding "X:" to the beginning of a tag to allow a tag to be added to up to 62 categories ([A-Za-z0-9]).
3. Deletion of tag either cascade deletes all tasks with that tag or removes the tag from all tasks (user choice).
4. Increase the size of the tag list per task as much as possible or perhaps add multiple tag fields to Toodledo.
5. Ensure that tags added on the web UI are visible on the iOS App (and vice versa).
6. Consider tracking when a tag is created and last used (ie. applied to a task) so that the user can readily see which tags can be cleaned up as I could foresee an explosion in the use of tags within Toodledo.
Thanks for the suggestions.
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.