Had a weird glitch happen. I have a task set to repeat daily (from completion date). Yesterday I marked it complete. Today I noticed it didn't show up. I thought maybe I had accidentally deleted the repeat so I searched for it. I found it with a start date of Feb 13, 4028 instead of today.
Yes, there was a glitch for a few hours yesterday that was causing repeating tasks with only a start-date (no due-date) to be incorrect. We have already corrected the problem and are looking into fixing those tasks that got incorrectly repeated during the bug's window. We are very sorry for the mistake and are working to correct it.
You cannot reply yet
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.