ForumsQuestions"Repeat" glitch

"Repeat" glitch
CharleneTX

Posted: Jan 07, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Had a weird glitch happen. I have a task set to repeat daily (from completion date). Yesterday I marked it complete. Today I noticed it didn't show up. I thought maybe I had accidentally deleted the repeat so I searched for it. I found it with a start date of Feb 13, 4028 instead of today.
Elwyn

Posted: Jan 08, 2014
Hi. I had the same problem. I marked one of my daily repeating tasks as done yesterday. Now it shows a start date of Feb 15, 4028.

This message was edited Jan 08, 2014.
M

Ditto. Is this related to the problem with daily repeating tasks (with only a start date) NOT moving forward, from yesterday (1/8/14) ?

I would enter this as a ticket, but the system isn't allowing me to enter a new one today (even though my last entry was yesterday)!

This message was edited Jan 08, 2014.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, there was a glitch for a few hours yesterday that was causing repeating tasks with only a start-date (no due-date) to be incorrect. We have already corrected the problem and are looking into fixing those tasks that got incorrectly repeated during the bug's window. We are very sorry for the mistake and are working to correct it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.