ForumsQuestionsApply iphone OS App Up-dates

Apply iphone OS App Up-dates
mail_1366450089

Posted: Jan 27, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
I asked a while ago when the App would support Outlines but no definite date was given. Toodledo has now added a list view. Although I dont use outlines much the list view is fantastic but n#also not supported on the phone app.
I moved to Toodledo after years of unsuccessful attempts to sync my PC tasks with the phone and Toodledo simply removes this requirement.
Can you advise if you have p;lans to update the app to support lists and when.
Also is it possible to use the PC application offline (when intenet is not available?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 27, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
We plan to add Outlines and Lists to the iOS app, but do not have a delivery date.

You can use Toodledo offline in a number of ways. Please check out the "Tools" menu at the top of the page for 3rd party apps that will sync on your PC.
Mary_10

Posted: Mar 04, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
It is not clear at all in the FAQs that the List function is not available to view on the mobile app. Had I known that, I would not have spent time setting up lists for when I am out, such as groceries. I do not want to use a different software, since I have used this one for some time and like it. But without this functionality, it is very limited.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.