ForumsQuestionsBeeminder intergration via IFTTT?

Beeminder intergration via IFTTT?
Tee7

Posted: Feb 09, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I recently started using Beeminder which is basically a service/site that holds you accountable for habits and tasks by pledging dollars for derailing. I thought I could do some automation through ifttt by having completed tasks emailed from ifttt to beeminder. But went I looked at the toodledo options on ifttt they are for new tasks only. As an example I was trying to log a certain number of completed violin practices for a week. Each repeating violin task in toodledo is an hour. This is just one of a number of things. Would be great if completed tasks with certain tags or in certain folders could initiate actions. Not just newly created ones. Is this something being considered? Doing so within ifttt would also bring more ifttt services into play

Or even taking it a step further toodledo integrating with beeminder directly would be even better ;) Im sure this would be a much lower priority but it doesnt hurt to put it out there.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 10, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.