ForumsQuestionsToodledo & Google Calendar - Hiding days without tasks

Toodledo & Google Calendar - Hiding days without tasks
lars.reiner

Posted: Apr 21, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I am using the Toodledo Calendar in my Google Calendar, but since I don't have too many events on there the daily Toodledo Task is kind of messing up my whole calendar.

For example it says for tomorrow: "Toodledo Tasks for Wednesday (Apr 22)" even though there are no events on Toodledo for that day. I would just like to hide it then. Is that possible?
Anders

Can you explain a little more about what you are seeing. "Toodledo Tasks for..." is not a message you should see on the Google calendar website regardless of whether or not you have any tasks that day. I have only seen that message when syncing my Google calendar to another program. The reason in my case was that I was trying to sync the Toodledo gadget instead of the iCal subscription.
Vin Thomas

Yes, I tried the Google Cal integration, but it bugged me how it showed the check on all days instead of just the ones with tasks. I don't know if that's possible, but it would be a great feature!
Anders

Oh! You just mean the check mark. I only ever use the one for today. The iCal subscription does everything else I need.
jamezzz

Posted: Apr 23, 2009
I recall reading in the RTM forums that this was actually a restriction of the gCal interface. RTM users run into the same issue. Would be nice if someone could figure out a way around this or if Google would improve that integration.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.