ForumsQuestionsMissing Keyboard Shortcuts in Outlines

Missing Keyboard Shortcuts in Outlines
bron.hafner

Posted: Feb 12, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I love the Outlines feature in Toodledo and have been using it since it was introduced. Originally, there were a number of keyboard shortcuts that could be used to navigate an outline via the keyboard. For example, the "J" and "K" keys were used to move up and down the outline, "C" added a child element, and so forth. These keyboard shortcuts seem to have been removed as they are no longer displayed nor do they work, and without them, I find outlines harder to navigate.

I noticed this a few weeks ago after I reported other, more serious problems with Outlines that were resolved. I'm wondering if the keyboard shortcuts were removed as part of the fix to the other problems.

In any case, what happened to these navigational keyboard shortcuts in Outlines, and are they coming back?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 13, 2014
We have made the keyboard shortcuts optional because they were conflicting with some people's global keyboard shortcuts. If you want keyboard shortcuts, you can turn them on in your account settings.
bron.hafner

Posted: Feb 13, 2014
Thanks. That did it. I thought I checked in account settings, but I must not have because it is pretty obvious!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.