ForumsQuestionsResponse to Toosday subtask question?

Response to Toosday subtask question?
Tee7

Posted: Feb 17, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I read a post about a Toosday tip and had a question about how to set up routine list items. It was concerning subtasks. My guess is comments to tips are not reviewed so I am reposting here.

Original post:
Todays Toodledo Toosday Tip:

Did you know that you can use the status field and subtasks to organize your week?

Place an "active" status on the parent tasks and then organize the subtasks, using the status field, depending on its importance for that week!

My comment/question: So if I do quarterly things along with the seasons changing but I dont want them clogging up my list how does this work? Say I have a fall to-do list. I still want a task as a memory jogger.....like 'start fall checklist'that shows up in my active list with whatever date I set. If I changed the status of the detailed subtasks to a deferred setting they disappear until needed? If that is the case, where would i view the whole list say if I want to add something to it?
Sabina A.

Posted: Feb 17, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

Yes, the deferred subtasks will be hidden from your list. If you ever want to view all the subtasks, you can simply turn the filter off, add the task and then turn it back on. You could also view those tasks using the "status" view on the left side menu. Please let me know if you have additional questions.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.