ForumsQuestionsAndroid app start date "today" = "future"

Android app start date "today" = "future"
samuel.dennis

Posted: Mar 02, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Any tasks that have a start date of "today" do not display in "all tasks" on the official Android app. Tasks with start dates on previous days show fine. Selecting "show - future tasks" makes today's tasks appear. So the app is interpreting "today" as being "future".

Earlier I reported this exact same error as a bug in the m.toodledo.com website, this appears to be the same issue recurring in a different setting (Ticket #46386).

Is anyone else seeing this?

One possibility: I am in New Zealand, so am ahead of the USA time wise by almost a day. Could it be that the time zones are interpreted differently in different parts of the app, so that it thinks my today is toodledo's tomorrow?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 03, 2014
The Android app's "future tasks" filter does not currently behave exactly like the website and iOS app, but we plan to fix this in a future update.
samuel.dennis

Posted: Mar 05, 2014
Thanks Jake, glad to know you're aware of it and plan to fix it. Until then I'll stick with Ultimate ToDo List - the interface of the official app is much cleaner though so I look forward to being able to move to it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.