ForumsQuestionsOutlines and Lists Blank?

Outlines and Lists Blank?
Garys GTD

Posted: Mar 11, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
My Outlines and Lists tabs are blank when I click on them. No way to use these sections. I use IE10. Is there an issue using this browser?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 11, 2014
I just tested IE10 and it was working for me. Do you have any plugins installed? Can you try disabling the plugins or try a different web browser and see if that makes a difference? That will tell us if it is your browser or your computer or Toodledo.
Garys GTD

Posted: Mar 12, 2014
This issue is on my work PC and browser is limited by our IT dept. I did try my iPhone's browser and the Outlines and Lists tabs look like they should and work fine on Safari.
Garys GTD

Sorry, I did not answer this question you had. I have no plugins being used.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It sounds like your IT department is blocking outlines and lists for some reason. You'll have to ask them.
Garys GTD

For your information I am able to use Outlines and Lists on my Chromebook at home. I'll try to get our IT staff to respond to this issue. Some similar sites are blocked totally. I was surprised when I was able to use Toodledo online at work but that's the main reason I like this app so that I can use it on the many devices I have available at any one time. Thank you for your assistance!

This message was edited Mar 12, 2014.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.