ForumsQuestions"Note to self" is creating weekly repeats

"Note to self" is creating weekly repeats
ykphuah

Posted: Apr 28, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
If you create a new task from the app, does your repeat gets set to Weekly also? They should use the same default settings that have been configured in New Tasks Default.
mike_de_bruyn

Posted: May 01, 2014
On a very slightly different topic: is it possible to get tasks OUT of Toodledo using Google Now or equivalent? I'd love to be able to say: "What's next?" and have it read the next item from my ToDo list. Even better would be: "What's next on my X list?" Where X= Grocery, or ToDO, or whatever. From a technical perspective, if Google can process natural language and then get all kinds of random information from the web, it really should be trivial for it to read the top item from a simple list.

I spent yesterday on it and I find the integration excellent for getting items IN to Toodledo but not OUT.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 01, 2014
This would have to be integrated into our Android app. I will investigate this and see if it is possible.
ykphuah

Posted: May 02, 2014
That is impossible because Google doesn't intend for Now to be an open platform, unless you root it and do something like:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2657759
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 17, 2014
Yes, please create a support ticket and attach a screenshot. Thanks!
burt_1400468433

Posted: May 18, 2014
I am getting repeating tasks as well. Tried clearing Google Search cache, as well as uninstalling / reinstalling toodledo. Hope you can get it figured out! Thanks for the great work so far
ykphuah

Posted: May 20, 2014
Wait, so you are saying you have the same settings on both your phone and your tablet, and you add a task via Google Now's Note To Self, and both of them are not behaving the same?

What's your phone model, android version, and tablet model, android version?
burt_1400468433

Posted: May 22, 2014
Droid Razr Maxx here, running 4.1.2

Like others, it worked well for me at first but now is repeating task for every new item.

New task defaults - start date today, priority medium, everything else set to none
rbendett

Posted: May 22, 2014
I have default due date set to today and works ok with that setting
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.