ForumsQuestionshow do you manage agenda items for upcoming conversations?

how do you manage agenda items for upcoming conversations?
davemackey

Posted: May 28, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I frequently need to remember to talk about multiple topics the next time I see someone. Right now I have a notebook in Evernote with a note named for each person I have items to converse with. I have a checklist in each note for the items I need to discuss with them. I'm wondering how others manage this and I'd there is any functionality in toodledo that helps with managing this?
Salgud

Posted: May 28, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
I use the task's note field.
Sabina A.

Posted: May 30, 2014
Posted by davemackey:
I frequently need to remember to talk about multiple topics the next time I see someone. Right now I have a notebook in Evernote with a note named for each person I have items to converse with. I have a checklist in each note for the items I need to discuss with them. I'm wondering how others manage this and I'd there is any functionality in toodledo that helps with managing this?

You can also try our Notes, Outlines, or Lists section on Toodledo.com.
Wayne T.

Posted: Jun 20, 2014
This is what I use tags for. It makes it easy to pull up an agenda list depending who I am talking to. Tasks can have more than one tag too.
tophyd

Posted: Jun 23, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I use tags as well. My tags to establish agenda lists have a + in front of them. Things to discuss with John Smith have a "+John Smith" tag along with the other applicable tags. Things to discuss at the review meeting have a "+Review" tag along with the other tags, etc. By having them as tasks, if I don't happen to see John, the tasks themselves will prod me to take the initiative to meet with him.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.