I have resubed today after trying countless GTD products on the market (I can honestly say: I have tried EVERY single pice of software and webapp related to task managment).
Since I am cleaning all stuff from my account I am posting this kinda old request list that I have been making:
After reading forums and by my personal experience with Pro Plus toodledo I have prepared a list of IMO much needed improvments:
* allow for contex reordering, just like in "Folders"
* allow for items reordering, very needed for subtasks managemet (they are completly random now)
* add support for task templates - some of us create similiar tasks over and over ex. folder "work" contex "phonecall" time "5m", goal "make the sale"
* add a simple contact managment - name, adress, e-mail, phone, note. (you can add task --> call Ann --> add person and you see the Ann's phone number, also needed for team work or meetings)
Notes (main view)
* make e-mail adress work as "mailto:" so they are clickable
* support non-english characters (example: Polish letters are printed as "?", same for Chinese aphabet)
* add event support - not all items are actionable, some are just event that you are reminded off, but doesn't have to do anything about it. In calendar you could see Tasks due and upcoming events - ex. 3 Task due, 2 events. (right now I sometimes get like 10 tasks to do when in fact I have to do only 2 of them and the rest are events like "not smoking for 6 months" which doesn't need me to take any action)
*allow for task adding while in calendar
*support calendar drag'n'drop so we can take task and manualy drop it on another day
*add more html support and basic text tools
*allow for notebook linking (right now I cannot past the link with the draft in the notebook into task's note)
A lot of good suggestions here! I wanted to add however that subtasks are not random now. They are ordered according to the options chosen in your "sort" field. But I agree, manual sorting is a must have for the future of subtasks...but hey, at least we have subtasks!