ForumsQuestionsCalDav support

CalDav support
Guillermo

Posted: Apr 30, 2009
Score: 4 Reference
Is there any plan to implement caldav support so tasks could be edited from applications like iCal on mac. It would be great!

G
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 30, 2009
Score: 2 Reference
It's on our to-do list.
Guillermo

Posted: May 20, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Any progress or timeframe for calDav?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 21, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
CalDav support is still on the to-do list but we don't have any timeframe that we can comment on.
yoichi

Posted: Jul 01, 2009
I also want caldav support! Please!
rudiger.wolf

I would also like this.
Proximo

Score: 4 Reference
CalDav is supported on the iPhone 3.0 version. You can now enter items into Google Calendar on your PC and it will update automatically on your iPhone without syncing the device. It also works the other way around. Add an item to your iPhone calendar and it will show up on Google Calendar.

Very nice and it will be great for toodledo to support this.
yoichi

Posted: Jul 15, 2009
When will you start caldav service?
Today, Google tasks graduates from Gmail labs, and we can see that tasks in Google Calender!
I will change to google task.
Anders

Posted: Jul 15, 2009
You can also see your Toodledo tasks on Gcal and Gmail (yes, the iCal is 1-way, but you can use the gadget to edit tasks on Gcal), and unlike Google Tasks, Toodledo has more than just list names. Honestly, I don't know how anyone really uses Google Tasks. They are just about as limited as possible.
Guillermo

Posted: Sep 03, 2009
Any news about CalDAV support? I hope it's coming soon!
Adam

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
I also hope it's coming soon. I've been hoping this for over a year, now, and checking these forums pretty regularly.
yblumberg

Posted: Sep 23, 2009
I also want it. Seems there is lots of demand...
lucac81

Posted: Dec 03, 2009
+1

It's the missing piece in my time management, since I cannot edit to-dos within iCal
dfzuluaga

Posted: Dec 28, 2009
+1 (a big one)

I would love to centralize everything into a single time management system. Toodledo is great as a task manager (contexts, tags, and iPhone application) and Google Calendar as event manager (Google Tasks lacks the ability to set due time and context(to events) which are a limitation). If events could have assigned contexts, you could apply the 2-minute rule to events that are set in the calendar scheduled in the future or in the past. For me that`d be integrated GTD (there won`t be difference between events or a tasks since both are actionable items).

For GTDrs, any ideas how this can be implemented with other tools?
Guillermo

Posted: Jan 14, 2010
Any updates on Caldav support?
mail

Posted: Jun 14, 2010
No update soon on CalDAV support ? Would really mean a lot to manu users on Toodledo I am sure ...
cygnoir

Posted: Jun 15, 2010
I too would love CalDAV support. Any news?
NBC Broadcast Mac Team

Posted: Jun 18, 2010
I require CalDAV as well. It would require password protection which currently isn't supported under iCal sharing right now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.