ForumsQuestionsButton Firefox

Button Firefox
sanmarco76

Posted: Apr 30, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

This message was edited May 01, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Is this a question about Toodledo, or a general question about Firefox?
thpope

Looks like spam disguised as a question.

Posted: May 01, 2009
There is certainly an element of advertisement to the post, but I am not sure it isn't a somewhat legitimate question. You can't post without a membership so spam is unlikely. It is just not clear what is being asked, and it is out of place in this forum. There are Firefox addons that will show password fields as text rather than dots if that is the issue. If sanmarco76 would like to clarify in the more appropriate "General Off-Topic Chit Chat" forum, someone might have some ideas.

Posted by thpope:

LOL

This message was edited May 01, 2009.
thpope

Definitely a spammer. I just did a search on what he/she posted and found nearly the same (and sometimes the exact same) question posted on several other forums.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I edited out the links and am locking this topic. If this is a legit question, please create a support ticket.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.