ForumsQuestionsHow can I view lists in the Android app?

How can I view lists in the Android app?
wesjdick

Posted: Jul 27, 2014
Score: 2 Reference
It appears that neither the Toodledo app nor Ultimate To-Do List support Android access to the Toodledo lists I create in Windows. Is there another way to see them? Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 28, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Yes, you can view them in the web browser by going to lists.toodledo.com and signing in.
wesjdick

Posted: Jul 28, 2014
OK, thanks!
zielot

Posted: Nov 16, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
The mobile app is great and I like the features of ToodleDo on Desktop and the mobile site on my Android phone. However, this list functionality via the web on mobile is awful. At this point I cannot rely on having lists from ToodleDo on my device.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 17, 2014
We are working hard to bring Lists to mobile devices.
tammy.heinz

Posted: Jan 09, 2015
Score: 3 Reference
Are there any updates on when we might expect Lists to be available on Android?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 12, 2015
It will be ready as soon as we finish it and are happy with the way it functions. I don't have an ETA at this time.
goryanmiller

Posted: Jan 19, 2015
I'm also interested in this feature being added to the Android and IOS Apps.

Ryan
Silver Subscriber
spencer.reed.403

Posted: Feb 01, 2015
Score: 5 Reference
I was really disappointed that Habits made it to Android before Lists. The missing Lists functionality is what keeps Toodledo from being my AIO personal organization app. I use Trello for flexible mobile lists, but I'd much rather use Toodledo.

Pretty please, devs, finish Lists before adding additional new toys.

Spencer
Gold Subscriber

This message was edited Feb 01, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 02, 2015
We are working on it. The Lists section is very complex and we want to make sure it works well before we release it. Right now we are struggling with performance, but we have some ideas to make it fast enough to be usable and hope to implement these soon so it can be released.
Shawn_1300748976

Posted: Mar 27, 2015
Score: 3 Reference
Long time Toodledo TASK user here. Decided to try the LISTS function of Toodledo (Who ToodleKnew? I just hadn't noticed it). I just spent an hour making a wonderful grocery list, organized by section of grocery store, got my sorting all perfected. Hooray! Now I can use my Toodledo on my Android at the grocery store instead of getting another app. Went to my Android phone to practice checking off my grocery list, and BOO HOO no lists. Here's another users asking you to add it :) PS Thanks for the Android app, that was a long time coming and I otherwise really love it. It is keeping me away from Smart Sheet and Wrike.
djahan86

Posted: Apr 19, 2015
Score: 4 Reference
I also just wanna express my interest in the list function for the android app. Would be great.
Plinfut

Posted: Jun 27, 2015
Score: 4 Reference
I too would like to express my interest in viewing lists from the app. It works well through the mobile site, but browsing there and logging in is a hassle. Instant access through the app would be a nice addition to make Toodledo the complete management system for everything in my life.
hpirzadeh

Posted: Oct 21, 2015
I'm also waiting for this functionality in the Android app. I have to say I was disappointed after seeing the List functionality on Toodledo web being advertised as working seamlessly on all mobile devices. I understand the mobile web page works, but when there's an app, it's natural to be led into thinking the functionality is in the app.
Can't wait for it to be in the app, so please keep at it!
Bridget K

Posted: Oct 21, 2015
We are currently testing Lists in our beta program. If you would like to get early access to Lists you can do so by signing up for Android Beta.

Toodledo for Android Beta:
Toodledo Google + Community >> Join the Community

Toodledo Website Beta:
http://www.toodledo.com/info/beta.php
andres.medaglia

Posted: Jan 04, 2016
I would like to know if there is an update on the Lists being accessible through the Android app. I'm still using Google Keep to handle my lists, but would like to move all my lists (e.g., shopping) to Toodledo. Can you please share any timeframe for this feature to come to live in the app?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 05, 2016
Lists has been available inside the Android app for several months. You may need to update your app to the latest version. Also, the Lists, Outlines and Habits tab require Android 4.2 or higher to work.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.