ForumsQuestionsMore 'Hide Future Tasks' settings - weeks and days

More 'Hide Future Tasks' settings - weeks and days
jaffa_brown

Posted: Aug 08, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
There is an old thread of this here from Summer 2013 saying (as per usual) that its 'on the list'...

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/16982/-80382/request-for-more-hide-future-tasks-option.html

Its the only thing about ToodleDo that bugs me - if a task is 1 month in the future, I dont need to see it on my task list all the time.

As per original suggestion, I would like to also have 'hide future task' filters of an additional:
4 weeks
3 weeks
2 weeks
1 week
5 days
3 days
1 day
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
Salgud

Posted by jaffa_brown:

Its the only thing about ToodleDo that bugs me - if a task is 1 month in the future, I dont need to see it on my task list all the time.

Maybe you haven't heard about Saved Searches. I suggest you find them in the help screens (maybe there's a video?) so you can create your own Hotlist (you can even call it whatever you like!) which excludes tasks more than 4 weeks or 3 weeks, or 2 weeks or...
jaffa_brown

Posted by Salgud:

Maybe you haven't heard about Saved Searches. I suggest you find them in the help screens (maybe there's a video?) so you can create your own Hotlist (you can even call it whatever you like!) which excludes tasks more than 4 weeks or 3 weeks, or 2 weeks or...

Ah, that will do it. Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.