ForumsQuestionsSaved Search sorting and/or custom views

Saved Search sorting and/or custom views
johnnyprester

Posted: Aug 13, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
This feature has been requested about eleventy-seven million times, either as Saved Search sorting or as Custom Views or something similar, and each thread on the subject seems to contain a bunch of "yeah, this!" replies from users followed by a developer response of "this has been on our to-do list for a long time."

PLEASE implement this change already. I suspect you're not prioritizing it because you think it will merely save users a couple clicks, but I feel you're not appreciating the value of the feature the way that so many users would value it. I have several saved searches I use daily and each has a different intrinsic sorting/grouping/filtering need. A bunch of clicks to resort/filter every time I go between these different "views" has a tremendous impact on the user experience, which is evidently something being felt by many users. Please elevate this feature request to high priority. I know many of us would greatly appreciate it.

And thanks for a wonderful product. I've recruited dozens of new users over the course of the years I've been a loyal user.
Sabina A.

Hello,

This feature was implemented in April of this year. Here is the link to the thread:

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/18927/0/update-sort-individual-lists-uniquely.html

Hope this helps.
johnnyprester

Awesome! In that case, sorry for the N/A request. And thank you for the feature.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.