ForumsQuestionsPrioritising tasks more specifically

Prioritising tasks more specifically
hadleyskidmore

Posted: Aug 30, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way of prioritising tasks more specifically? At the moment tasks are prioritised in terms of high, medium, low etc - which is good, but I would love to be able to prioritise further so that for instance the list of tasks in each of the priorities could be rearranged (such that my highest priority task would be at the top, then the next would be second down etc etc - a good way of achieving this would be to have an up and down arrow
coolexplorer

Posted: Sep 01, 2014
+1 for User Prioritization of Top Tasks.

The Prioritization numerals and Stars are great for categorizing tasks into baskets based on Importance. What I need is a way to manually prioritize my top tasks so that they are sorted in the sequence in which I want to attack them. Tried star, tags, start time, however none work effectively for this purpose. Any suggestions how to do it?

Suggested Feature : An optional column (I have many off by default) where we could use an alphabet or numeral to manually quickly mark the sequence in which we want to do our top tasks?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 01, 2014
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.