ForumsQuestionsHow can I see attachments on my iphone/ipad?

How can I see attachments on my iphone/ipad?
csfscott

Posted: Sep 02, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I attached documents to some of my tasks, and can easily see them on the desktop version of toodledo. But on my iphone and ipad they don't show up. Looking for help with this!
Sabina A.

Posted: Sep 02, 2014
Hello,

File attachments are currently not available on our iOS app, but it's on our to-do list for a future update. However, we're unable to comment on a time frame for implementation. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
bstreit

Posted: Jan 15, 2015
Ive been a long term user of Toodledo and have found the seamless use between desktop and mobile devices invaluable. Today I uprgraded Toddledo so I could attach notes taken on Penultimate and Noteshelf. Very disappointed this functionality is not yet available and hope that progress has been made since Sept. Thanks!
uwecarl

Posted: Jan 23, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
Hello everyone,

I am having exactly the same problem! Please fix this, as for most users I know the use the iPhone / iPad App to organize and NOT the web side !
P.S. I am a Gold user and would like to stay, so please set this on top of your "toodledo" list and lower your priorities on designing your web side.

Thank you very much and have a nice day
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.