ForumsQuestionsUser Testimonials

User Testimonials
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 05, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
We are looking for some pithy quotes about how great Toodledo is. We will use these on our homepage as user testimonials and they will appear as a direct quote attributed to your name or username. Want to be on our homepage? Please give us a short quote that we can use.

How do you feel about Toodledo? What is your favorite part of Toodledo?

Thanks!
Jake
smon

Posted: Sep 07, 2014
The GTD book tells you what to do. Toodledo help you Get GTD Done.
M

Posted: Sep 12, 2014
Toodledo is my ‘brain dump.’ TD is the closest thing I’ve found to a database that I can use as my ‘to do’ list. It’s powerful and flexible, but can be easy to use, too. I often put too much information in TD, but I always know I can get my information out, no matter where I am – and I rely on that.
Ann M

Posted: Sep 21, 2014
I have been a user of Toodledo for over four years and it's been a godsend. I know it's not the most beautifully designed interface, but don't let that fool you. It's been able to accommodate every job and responsibility change. It can span all perspectives to be what you need it to be when you need it. It's the most mercurial life management tool I know and I love it because it's as simple or complex as I need it to be. Just like life.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.