ForumsQuestionsOutlines but No Lists?

Outlines but No Lists?
mlb32704

Posted: Sep 18, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
OK, I need to get out less...I'm just noticing on the Web interface that right next to Outlines which I have tried once, hated, and ignored ever since, there is another section called Lists (you can stop laughing, yes, I just saw it) which looks to be FANTASTIC and something I can use regularly.

BUT...Lists has NOT been included on the new iOS8 app update, hopefully it will be soon! Looks cool. Not to beat a separate dead post but I have already expressed my disappointment in including Outlines as a separate large bottom button at the main base area of the new iOS8 app without any option to remove. That's not good.

Hey, ToodleDo is still the best and you can't please everyone, I'll take whatever you're giving, just making suggestions.
shelbyp

Posted: Sep 19, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I have to disagree, I like the large button at the bottom, when they add lists they will probably need an option to choose which ones to show.

I use the outlines much more than anything else and have been waiting for the offline support for a while...
jim_1387389419

Posted: Sep 21, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
me too. I really wish the LIsts feature carried over to the ios app. For now, maybe forever, I'll use Outlines to make lists such as groceries, favorite restaurants, kids names etc.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.