ForumsQuestionsConnection Failed or Refused

Connection Failed or Refused
David

Posted: May 05, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Recently, Toodledo refused to allow me to sync my Ultimate Todos iPhone app. I haven't had any problems until yesterday. It won't even allow me to register my email address and my password after uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. I am, however, able to login to my online account with my desktop. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Anders

Score: 1 Reference
I haven't used Ultimate Todos in a while, but I still had it on my device, and tried a few things. It seems to be working without any problems for me. I would suggest contacting the developers at: contact at mmdesoft.com
Other than that, you may want to just keep trying to log in. This is similar a problem a few people with the official Toodledo app have reported, and sometimes repeated attempts eventually work. Don't know if it could be the same problem for a 3rd party app or not. Last thing you could try would be changing your login name/password, and trying again, especially if you have any strange characters in your current login info.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
If you are able to sign into our website, then your account login is working. You'll need to contact the developers of Ultimate Todos for help with their product.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.