ForumsQuestionsDeleted Toodledo "iCal" data still showing up in Google Calendar

Deleted Toodledo "iCal" data still showing up in Google Calendar
ridgewayaddison

Posted: Oct 14, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I imported my Toodledo tasks (with start/due/repeating dates) into my Google Apps Google calendar via the TD iCal file upload. I realized that because I have so many repeating daily/weekly tasks, that I didn't want them in Google Calendar.

So to remove them, I went to Google calendar settings, looked at other calendars and "unsubscribed" from my Toodledo iCal. It no longer shows up in my "other calendars" in my Google calendar settings. But when I reload my Google Calendar in Chrome, the TD tasks (one-offs, daily/weekly repeating, and just due-date data) ALL still show up in my Google calendar.

Any additional tips, troubleshooting or magic answers are appreciated.
Thanks!

Ridgeway in Washington, DC
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 14, 2014
Did you import the tasks into Google calendar by uploading a file to Google, or did you use our sync option to sync them to Google calendar and keep them in sync? It sounds like you may have done both. Removing Toodledo from the "other calendars" section would have removed the tasks that were synced. As far as I know, there is no way to remove tasks that were added via a file upload, but you should contact Google tech-support to see if there is a way.
judith_73

Posted: Oct 29, 2014
I have had no success in deleting Toodledo from my Google calendar. The other threads say to go to Settings/Calendars page and look under My Calendars and Others Calendars and look for Toodledo to remove from there. Toodledo is still showing up on the right side of my screen in my calendar, but is not listed anywhere in the Settings/Calendars page. How can I uninstall it completely from Google calendars?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 29, 2014
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.