ForumsQuestionsHow to see lists in android

How to see lists in android
jgamarragamarra

Posted: Oct 20, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hellow,

How can i see my grosery list in android app?

Thanks

This message was edited Oct 20, 2014.
Sabina A.

Posted: Oct 20, 2014
Hello,

The Lists section of Toodledo is currently not available on the Android app. We're unable to comment on time frames, but this is on our to-do list.
kurtisftaylor

Posted: Mar 05, 2015
I see back in October, it was unknown when "Lists" viewing capability would be added. Has that changed? I like the fact I could add my contacts under "Lists" but was disappointed to find out I then couldn't see them with my phone unless I used one of the browsers which, on a phone, isn't as friendly as your wonderful app.
This app gets closer and closer to being all I need to do everything, this just being another step in that direction. Oh.. and when you do get that to work since you allow a phone field, it would be great if I can call that number just by clicking on it :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 05, 2015
The lists section is essentially done, but has problems with performance that we are working on. We don't want to release it with poor performance. We are still working on it and will release it as soon as we are happy with it.
befielding

Posted: Aug 17, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Jake

Lists on Android has been bubbling around since at least last Fall, right? As of March, no definitive release date. It's August now....any changes?

When mobile, I currently manage my lists using the mobile Web site....not ideal, but not a deal breaker. Biggest complaint iof not having lists available in Android is that it reduces the "kinkless-ness" of my workflow/process. Android app is faster, easier to use, etc. BUT I have to switch apps to use lists.

Again, not a deal breaker. But my frustration with the glacially slow release on Android peaked when I noticed that the intro to lists STILL contains this phrase: "Now you can access Lists anywhere via your mobile web browser or Toodledo app." This has never been true and is still not true. But, thinking I'd missed this feature release, I combed back through the app trying to find the secret "lists hiding place" only to discover it is still not there.

You are very careful not to lie or overcommit to us, Jake; please make sure that the marketing materials don't either. It just creates frustration.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 17, 2015
Lists is currently in beta testing in the Android app. If you want to become a beta tester you can get it right now. You can create a support ticket requesting access to our beta program and we'll sign you up.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.