ForumsQuestionslots of subtasks

lots of subtasks
dan_1409326981

Posted: Oct 22, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
i have a lot of daily projects as subtasks attached to a task. as i complete them daily and move them to tomorrow's date, the subtasks with a future date continue to show until the task itself is changed. how can this be done better?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 22, 2014
You could use the "hide future tasks" filter under the "show" menu.
dan_1409326981

Posted: Oct 23, 2014
but if i hide future tasks, all are hidden. i just want today's remaining subtasks to show today.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 23, 2014
If todays remaining subtasks have a start date of today, then they should show while the ones that have moved to tomorrow should be hidden, when you use the filter. Is this not working for you? Perhaps you could create a support ticket and attach a screenshot.
dan_1409326981

Posted: Oct 31, 2014
its not working for me. i keep trying to find some combination of filters that will work, but all my subtasks, whether start date is today or has been moved tomorrow, show until the main task has been changed. help?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 31, 2014
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
jawar3

Posted: Nov 01, 2014
Is there a way for subtasks to display under the task in the same display? Or can I click on the task and have the subtasks listed under it? I would like to glance at my priority tasks and see all of the tasks and subtasks displayed at once.
Sabina A.

Posted: Nov 03, 2014
Posted by jawar3:
Is there a way for subtasks to display under the task in the same display? Or can I click on the task and have the subtasks listed under it? I would like to glance at my priority tasks and see all of the tasks and subtasks displayed at once.

You can do this by adjusting your subtask filter under the "Show" menu.

Hope this helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.