ForumsQuestionsBulk delete tasks?

Bulk delete tasks?
gabriellekm

Posted: Oct 27, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Two questions regarding tasks:

1) When I finish a task and click the checkmark box, if I then click on "All Tasks" or "Main", they still show up. Is there a way for these tasks to get transferred to the completed file only, rather than clogging up my "All Tasks" page?

2) Is there a way to delete items in bulk? I have checked off about 30 tasks over the weekend, now I'm having to both click on each individual trash can icon, AND also click "yes" on the delete confirmation pop-up box. This is especially frustrating in the "Lists" section, where I have set up a grocery list. I really don't need to keep or see many of these items again.

Edit: Also, I just tried to multi-edit tasks, and I do not see an option to multi-edit only those tasks that I have checked, when I want to edit items that don't fit a specific set of criteria as shown on the multi-edit drop-down menu.

This message was edited Oct 27, 2014.
Sabina A.

Posted: Oct 28, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

You can filter out completed tasks using "show" filters in the dark blue menu. Search with multi-edit is currently the only way to bulk delete. I suggest you use filter out completed tasks instead of deleting them. Multi-edit for Lists is on our to-do list for a future update. However, we're unable to comment on a time frame for implementation.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.