ForumsQuestionsLists not visible in iphone app?

Lists not visible in iphone app?
Nikikin

Posted: Oct 30, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hello Guys,
I have just started using Toodledo and I would like to access the LISTs that I have created on the web UI, however on the iphone I see just TASKS and NOTES... Could someone please advise me how to access these? thanks!Veronika
Salgud

Posted by ver.gajdosova:
Hello Guys,
I have just started using Toodledo and I would like to access the LISTs that I have created on the web UI, however on the iphone I see just TASKS and NOTES... Could someone please advise me how to access these? thanks!Veronika

Lists have not been incorporated into the iOS apps as yet.
Nikikin

Thanks for the quick reply. I planned to use the lists for shopping lists that would be accessible from the iphone as well ... Is there any plan to include these in the iOS apps some time in the future?
Thanks

Veronika
Salgud

It's on "the list".
Nikikin

great.thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
In the meantime you can access lists on your iPhone by going to our website in the Safari web browser.
John Caron

Posted: Mar 28, 2015
Is ther any update on when this feature will be available on the iPhone? This is a huge hole in the product. I was planning on making extensive use of lists but I can only do this if I can have them available on my phone. Having to go through Safari is NOT a good option. Thanks. Otherwise, I'm in love with the app!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 30, 2015
We are still working on it, but making good progress. Thanks for your patience while we perfect the List section in the apps.
Allen W.

Posted: Apr 11, 2015
The missing iOS Lists functionality has been planned or in development for several years according to posts dating back to 2013. This is a major gap. Can we get a realistic ETA for this feature?
Sabina A.

Posted: Apr 16, 2015
Posted by Allen W.:
The missing iOS Lists functionality has been planned or in development for several years according to posts dating back to 2013. This is a major gap. Can we get a realistic ETA for this feature?

It's against our policy to comment on time frames, but we're actively working on this feature. Thanks for your patience.
jbenninghoff

Posted: Apr 29, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I would like to see it on the Android app as well.
In the meantime, I have to continue using Google Keep.
mike_de_bruyn

Posted: Apr 29, 2015
Posted by jbenninghoff:
I would like to see it on the Android app as well.
In the meantime, I have to continue using Google Keep.

I am in EXACTLY the same position. I had been using Toodledo for some years but stopped for a while ... my to dos were getting too long :-( I decided to try it again just yesterday and noticed the LIST and HABIT sections. I did not remember those being there and was thrilled. Finally I can ditch Google Keep (a good idea poorly implemented in the extreme). I put in a test shopping list and found that there was no way to get to it on my Android phone. WTF?

I then watched the tutorial on how to use the LIST feature and now I have some idea of the problems involved. It is not just a simple text list, as I had thought, but has smart fields and sorts and all of that. Nice. VERY nice. However, I can see that there is a lot of heartburn in porting something that complex.

That said, I'd love to see it ported to the Android app. As the other poster said, logging on with a browser is NOT a good option. The simplest reason is that one has to be connected to do that and very often a store will block cell phone use. (WalMart seems to be the major offender here.) Even if I can connect, it is much slower.

I do hope that you are working on the Android application and not just the iOS version.

Thanks for a really great product.
bairdy23

Posted: May 01, 2015
I like the Pepperplate ap for my grocery list
Christine

Posted: Aug 19, 2015
According to your website the list are available on the toodledo app. How can I access the list?

"The Lists section has been visually redesigned to include a new streamlined layout that responds to any screen size. Do you use Toodledo on a mobile phone or tablet? Now you can access Lists anywhere via your mobile web browser or Toodledo app.

GREAT, WHAT'S NEXT? "

Also, the items on the settings page are illegible.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 20, 2015
Lists is currently available on this website, which works in any web browser, including mobile web browsers. Lists is also in our iOS app right now, and we are in the final beta testing of an update to our Android app that has Lists in it.

Which items in the settings page are illegible for you? Can you attach a screenshot that shows what you cant read?

Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.