ForumsQuestionsAlarms for tasks in iOS apps

Alarms for tasks in iOS apps
Nikikin

Posted: Oct 31, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hello guys,
is there a way to set alarms for precise time (not just relative to 12am) in a task within the iOS app? I am able to set the alarm via the web interface to any time, but this doesn't seem to be the case for the iOS app... thanks a lot. Nikikin

This message was edited Nov 01, 2014.
Sabina A.

Posted: Oct 31, 2014
Hello,

It sounds like you have to enable to "Due time" field. You can do this in the app settings under "Fields & Defaults".

Hope this helps.
Nikikin

Posted: Nov 01, 2014
Hello,

Thanks for the fast reply.

I do have the due time set, however I am not able to set a precise time that I would like (e.g. 2:30 pm), because on the ios app , the alarm refers to the noon time (and various times ahead of noon - 15 mins, 1 hrs..). I have no problem on the web.

One more question: I have set a repeated task to remind me each evening of my medication and I would like to receive an alarm every day without having to change the due- date each day.... Is there any way how to do this?

Thanks

Nikikin
Salgud

Posted: Nov 03, 2014
Posted by Nikikin:

One more question: I have set a repeated task to remind me each evening of my medication and I would like to receive an alarm every day without having to change the due- date each day.... Is there any way how to do this?

Thanks

Nikikin

Just mark the task done, and it will change to the next day.
Nikikin

Thanks!

I am still struggling with the setting of exact time on the ios.. I have the due date, but when I want to add the alarm, i cannot choose whatever time I would like. E.g. I add a new task for today and would like to set alarm for 6pm. The dates I see are all "already happened"... As the latest time to set appears to be 12am. Am I doing something wrong or is there no option on ios with regards to exact timing?

Thanks
Sabina A.

You should be able to set an exact due time with the due time field. You can then set the alarm to "1min. before", which is the closest option to the exact time. Please create a support ticket if you continue to have issues with this.
Nikikin

Posted: Nov 04, 2014
thank you.

I will create a support ticket. the exact timing is not there, on the iOS version. I have no issue with the setting of the alarm on the web, so I should be doing this correctly. thank you. Nikikin
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.