ForumsQuestionsFolders--

Folders--
Admirable

Posted: Nov 15, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I use folders for projects and have a great many. Is there a way to display the name of the folder I am in at the top of the screen so I know immediately what I am in? I know I can find it in bold letters if I search down the list of folders on the left. Worst case scenario I could just put the name of the folder in as a task in that folder and create a context name that would always display it at the top, but I suspect there might be a simpler and more elegant way.

I love Toodledo for the ease of entering tasks but for some unknown reason(s) I find it hard to review and work with tasks in the program. I have decided to try to identify the possible impediments to review and manipulating tasks. The proble, could be my own psychology, my ignorant may of setting up my system, or anything else. Since it is always easier to play with a system than to work the system, I am aiming to focus on identifying and addressing only one impediment a day. All suggestions welcome.
R.Welsh

Posted: Nov 16, 2014
If you want some ideas for a system for reviewing and working with tasks in Toodledo, check out my post in Tips and Tricks. The easiest way to find it is to type "integrated task management system welsh" into the search feature (at top of left column)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 17, 2014
You can also look at the folder column in the task list which will show all the same folder, but thanks for the suggestion about making the folder more visible.
Admirable

Posted: Nov 17, 2014
Thank you both!
R. Welsh, I will review and appreciate your writing this all out with such care.

Jake I do appreciate your pointing out that I can see it in the folder column. I had forgotten that and I am struggling with remembering what I can see in different view and will pay better attention.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.