ForumsQuestionsMac Calendar versus iPhone Calendar

Mac Calendar versus iPhone Calendar
Dr. Yakush

Posted: Nov 18, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I am using the feature in Toodledo to add events to my Mac and iPhone Calendars via iCal. I chose the "Events" option on the Tools page. My iPhone and Mac Calendars are synced. However, when I add a task something in Toodledo, or mark a task as completed, the change is reflected in my Mac Calendar, but not the one in my iPhone. I am not sure what to do. All changes I make directly to either Calendar is synced with the other one correctly.

Please advise. Thank you!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 18, 2014
You may have to wait a little while for the phone's calendar to sync, or there may be an option to force it to sync right now. There is also a way using iCloud to sync the iPhone's calendar to the Mac's calendar, which in turn syncs with Toodledo, which make work better.
Dr. Yakush

Posted: Nov 21, 2014
Thank you for your response. Here is some more information. First, I have set up iCal to sync with iCloud, not my Mac. It makes the change to my Mac calendar almost immediately, but, for example, the latest change I made last night has still not appeared on my phone's calendar this morning.

On my iPhone, the Toodledo iCal Calendar is listed as one of the calendars, but any new changes still are not appearing. If I delete that calendar, and then initiate it again, my iPhone's calendar will display all dates on Toodledo. But no changes made are updated to the iPhone's calendar, only the Mac's calendar.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.