ForumsQuestionsTags: case-sensitivity

Tags: case-sensitivity
Heathy65

Posted: Nov 19, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I have the same issue as here: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/18331/0/tag-remains-in-all-caps.html

Comments are closed on this post, hence the new post.

I've inadvertently created some tags in uppercase and others in lowercase. I've tried to tidy them up (e.g. by removing the give tag from all tasks then recreating it but that's not worked).

Is there an easy way I can sort this out?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 19, 2014
If you do a search for the tag it will find all the tasks with that tag for all cases. You can then edit the ones that have the wrong case. Keep in mind that completed tasks count too.
Heathy65

Posted: Nov 24, 2014
I tried that and yes that process changes the case of each individual tag on the tasks but the case of the tag in the tag view (on the LHS) doesn't change.

For example I have 2 tasks which were tagged with 'friends' and I changed them both to 'Friends' and the change worked on each of the 2 tags but the tag view still shows 'friends'.

FYI, I did check to see whether I had any completed tasks with this tag but don't.

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 24, 2014
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.