ForumsQuestionsLocations won't sort alphabetically in the IOS app

Locations won't sort alphabetically in the IOS app
AGW Admin

Posted: Dec 01, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I am using the Toodledo IOS app on the iPad and the shortcut on the left side for locations is not in the same order as my locations list. However, It is sorted correctly (alphabetically) in the dropdown list to select a location within the task. I do not see an option to sort alphabetically in the locations settings list as I do in the folders settings list.

UPDATE: Well I have had this problem for months but just got around to asking the question. So I started poking around and notices some of my locations had lines between them and some didn't but if I dragged my finger a bit, the lines were moving, and appearing and disappearing. During my fascination with that, the list is now correctly sorted. I also went into my settings. Not really sure what fixed it

HOWEVER, I am now clicking on the Toodledo IOS for the iPhone and clicking is not resolving the issue there.

Both my iPad and iPhone are using the most recent IOS updates

This message was edited Dec 01, 2014.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 01, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
The locations in the iOS app are probably sorted by their distance to you right now. If your current location is not known, then it will sort them alphabetically.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.