ForumsQuestionsNew tasks with new tags don't automatically appear

New tasks with new tags don't automatically appear
BishopJCH

Posted: Dec 03, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
When I add a task with a new tag, the new task doesn't appear without me manually checking the new tag in each of the views (Goal, Folder, etc.)

I have looked for a way to default this. Please let me know if I missed it. Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 03, 2014
I am not sure that I understand what the problem is yet. Can you please elaborate on what is happening and what you are doing to fix it?
BishopJCH

Posted: Dec 04, 2014
Sorry about the lack of clarity at first.

Let's say I have already got a list of 10 tasks, and the tags for those tasks are some combinations of "Bills, Chess, Christmas." 3 - 4 a piece.

In the upper left corner, as you know, I can [View] by tag, goal, folder, etc. If one clicks the button [Show] each one of those three tags are checked.

Then, let's say I add a task with a different tag - "Anniversary". This time if I go to [View] by tag, goal, folder, etc the task I just added doesn't automatically appear. So what I do now is I click on the [Show] button, and then I see under the list of tags that "Anniversary" is unchecked. I check the button, and then the task becomes visible.

My request is to have tasks with new tags added automatically show up.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Try leaving all of the tags unchecked in the show menu. This will turn off the tag filter and cause none of them to be hidden.
BishopJCH

Thanks. That worked!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.