ForumsQuestionsWhat is the max # of records?/ why is TD locking up?

What is the max # of records?/ why is TD locking up?
patrick.berg

Posted: Dec 06, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Why is TD freezing and not syncing on my IPOD all of a sudden? Is it a size limit?

The puzzle:

12/5
I noticed that some recurring tasks I clicked as currently done on my ipod were not marked done (until next recurrence) on my desktop.

Toodledo froze on my ipod when I set the ipod to show all tasks , past and present. (I currently have 670 active tasks and probably a couple of thousand completed tasks form the 15 months I have been using this)

12/6
I deleted, reinstalled and set up the new “Client” on my ipod. (Created folders, settings, etc.)

I have now tried to “Sync” my ipod several times and the “Sync Progress bar” just stops half way through with a message next to it that says” downloading tasks. (It may have said processing tasks)

Now, whenever I launch Toodledo on my ipod, it immediately goes to the halfway synced mode and stays there until the ipod powers down. (20-30 minutes or so)

I have several hundred tasks moved to the ipod but the numbers don’t mesh with the desktop client and I cannot see any “Notes” copied over from my desktop.

I’m wondering if I have hit some kind of size limit.

I’m a heavy user so extra point and big thanks to anybody that can help out.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 08, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.