ForumsQuestionsTimer

Timer
and78386

Posted: Dec 14, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hi all,

i have some questions about the timer feature:

1. When starting the timer on one task i would expect the timer to automatically stop on another task where it was started before. Is this possible?

2. I often loose the focus on the task where the timer was started. There should be an indicator somewhere at the top of the page, that there is a timer running. Clicking on it should show up the running task. Makes sense?

3. How can i report all tasks with times but where the timer is stopped?

Cheers,

Andreas
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 15, 2014
1) Timers are independent. You can have multiple timers going at a time if you want.
2 and 3) There is not currently a way to do this, however it is on our todo list to implement. The best you can do now is to create a saved search for "timer is greater than 0" or sort your list by timer so that you can see all tasks with a timer, and then you can visually see the tasks with running timers.
and78386

Posted: Dec 17, 2014
Posted by Jake:
1) Timers are independent. You can have multiple timers going at a time if you want.

I know, but does this really make sense? We can only work task by task. Is it possible to provide an option for users, who like to stop a running timer automatically when another timer was started?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 17, 2014
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.