ForumsQuestionsHow Do I make Folders Default in New Android App

How Do I make Folders Default in New Android App
gbeckerman

Posted: Dec 17, 2014
Score: 2 Reference
Installed upgrade V3.0 for Android on 12/1. Tapping icon brings up "Hotlist". I want the default to be "Folders". How do I change default to Folders in the App?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we do not comment on timeframes for implementation.

Thanks
gbeckerman

Score: 1 Reference
Please make this one of your Top Priorities.

This change makes the app almost unusable. I rank each task by priority within each folder. The old ability to select a default view was perfect.

Have tried other todo lists and this is by far the best-until now. Now all my Top Priorities across about 20 folders show up at the top which makes the Hotlist Default meaningless.

Thanks for watching the posts.
Don Goncalves

Posted: Dec 31, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by gbeckerman:
Please make this one of your Top Priorities.

This change makes the app almost unusable. I rank each task by priority within each folder. The old ability to select a default view was perfect.

Have tried other todo lists and this is by far the best-until now. Now all my Top Priorities across about 20 folders show up at the top which makes the Hotlist Default meaningless.

Thanks for watching the posts.

Agreed. Need to restore this function for those of us who manage by folders. Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.