ForumsQuestionsCan I go back to before Version 3.0

Can I go back to before Version 3.0
gbeckerman

Posted: Dec 18, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
New version is very cumbersome. What used to be one click is now 3 or 4. Do not care about the refund. Will reinstall after next version to see if manageable.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 19, 2014
Can you please let us know what app or production you are referring to? I think you might be talking about a 3rd party app made by someone else.
gbeckerman

Posted: Dec 20, 2014
I really depend on this app so I am interested in all new development. I recently got a notice that there was an upgrade available so I bought it. However, the formatting of this new v3.0 when you open it is entirely different.

I do not know the number of the version just prior to this v3.0. That is the version I want to revert too.

Now, V3.0 always opens with Hotlists. I was told in a prior post, that this issues is know but there is no timetable for the fix. Under the prior version, I could set the default opening "Folders". I have many projects and keep them under separate folders with each task given a priorities. Therefore, I have many of the same priorities in which appear in the individual. Seeing all Top Priorities on opening is meaningless to me.

I would like to uninstall and reinstall the version prior to 3.0.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 21, 2014
What is the name of the app that you are using?
gbeckerman

Posted: Dec 22, 2014
Ultimate To-Do List 3.0 as shown in my Galaxy 4 Application Manager

Was there an Ultimate To-Do List 2.9 or so? I want to go back to a version prior 3.0
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 23, 2014
Ultimate To-Do List is made by another company so you'll have to ask them.

http://www.todolist.co
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.