ForumsQuestionsSlowness at Toodledo Server

Slowness at Toodledo Server
hdavis105

Posted: Jan 05, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I logged on today to upgrade my subscription and find that the site is too slow to be functional. Minutes to load and 8 times out of 10, it times out and cannot be displayed. I am on the East Coast in the US. I've tried both IE and Firefox this morning, on two different computers. When I run diagnostics, it indicates that the server is unavailable or not responding. It took me 25 minutes and many, many tries just to get to this forum page. Help?
frenil75

Score: 1 Reference
They have some server issues for sure, for the last 2-3 hrs the site has been inoperable or to slow to be functional. I have managed to start a support ticket which I hope they read soon... :(

This message was edited Jan 05, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We are aware of the issue and have been working on it and posting updates on Twitter and Facebook. It should be resolve soon and we'll post a full update on what happened. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Salgud

I was unable to access TD this morning for a while. Working fine now. Thanks for getting it fixed promptly and for generally keeping it up and running 99+% of the time, Jake.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.