ForumsQuestionsTwo way sync to iOS reminders possible ?

Two way sync to iOS reminders possible ?
gmdroid2013

Posted: Jan 10, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I need a calendar that shows all agenda items, i.e. tasks and meetings, in one view.

So far I found three calendar apps that directly support Toodledo sync on iOS.

Pocket Informant is excellent but has a long startup time on iPhone 4s, and I have no plans to upgrade my phone anytime soon, not unless Apple decides to release a modern iPhone in the same form factor. Doesn't look like I'm alone in this, either.

PlanBe seems to be faster but has a very basic feature set, specifically I can't separate the work tasks from personal tasks.

There's a third one (Agenda something or other) which has no reviews and looks like it can just disappear one day.

However, there's a number of great robust calendar apps that can sync with Reminders.

So, is there a way to maintain two-way sync between Toodle and Reminders ?

Toodledo app can only do one way. It's a great app for working with your task list but it does not replace a good agenda.

IFFT has a number of recepies that combined would work both ways but I am afraid this will create a lot of sync issues.

Any other solution I may have missed ?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 12, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I do not know of a way to keep Toodledo and Reminders in sync two-way. This would be complicated because Reminders is very basic and doesn't support all the stuff that Toodledo has, so syncing would be imperfect.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.