ForumsQuestionsiPhone syncing and date troubles

iPhone syncing and date troubles
redflutejc

Posted: Jan 18, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
My iPhone app is off by one day: it displays tasks under "Today" that are truly assigned for tomorrow. The computer web application shows those same tasks as tomorrow (appropriately). Anyone else experiencing these problems? Any way to fix this?
Bayla

Posted: Jan 19, 2015
I just started having the same problem a few days ago. It took me until today to realize that it has something to do with the app thinking everyone is in the California time zone. My list for today is correct until 10am at which time it starts listing tomorrow's tasks as today. I am ten hours ahead of California. This happens even though it seems to know what day it actually is based on the phone's settings. If I create a new task for "today" it gives it the correct date but then it goes directly into the overdue tasks. It's making me crazy.
J

Posted: Jan 19, 2015
There is a display bug that causes the latest iOS version to display tasks in the wrong section depending on your time zone. If you check the tasks, they all do have the correct date.

As discussed in the other threads on this topic, a fix has already been submitted to Apple, so everyone is just waiting for them to approve it and put it in the store; no one knows when that will happen.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.